Well, here’s 20 Random things about me.
1. I believe that ideas should be creative and original.
2. Does it make you think or feel something? Do you relate to it? Or does it make you laugh?
3. I love, love, love, people watching.
4. Techno-nomad is a term I first heard in 2009, and that’s what set me on my path as a remote writer.
5. I was born with translucent skin and strawberry blonde hair. Therefore, I prefer to stay out of the sun, or I might explode, or at the very least, get painfully sunburnt.
6. Exceptions to staying out of the sun, include surfing, hiking, skateboarding, snowboarding, riding horses, and driving.
7. I am never bored.
8. I am a vegetarian.
9. I don’t consider onions, peppers, or olives vegetables. Why are these vegetarian Pizza toppings? Why not spinach, mushrooms, tomato, broccoli, and garlic?
10. Also, I don’t eat black beans, or Boston baked beans or most beans.
11. As a kid, I read 20 books a week.
12. I come from a family of avid skiers.
13. I enjoy both two planking and shredding.
14. I love road trips.
15. I have driven from New Hampshire to California twice.
16. I drink a lot of water. That means frequent stops on road trips.
17. I am probably one of the few, if not only, people you will ever meet who went to Cancun to work at a two-week conference.
18. Coming up with funny short film skit ideas is one of my hobbies.
19. Nine hours of sleep a night is the perfect amount.
20. I love animals. I have one cat, one rabbit, and one turtle. The stable I volunteer at has horses, chickens, ducks, and cats. I also love dogs.