Teen Fiction Writers’ Workshop Instructor
September 2014 – December 2014
A creative class for teen fiction writers’ to develop their craft and encourage and support each other’s ideas.
• Created fun and relatable writing tasks based on the strengths and interests of the students.
• Provided positive and caring redirection exercises designed for students to stay on task.
Lane Memorial Library
2 Academy Ave,
Hampton, NH 03842
Contact: Stacy Mazur
Adult Fiction Writers’ Workshop Director
January 2013 – June 2015
Portsmouth Writers’ Salon offered fiction writers’ workshops and private 1×1 writing coaching for adults.
The purpose of the workshop series and the private coaching sessions are to help the writers get published.
My role as a writing workshop facilitator/coach is the following:
• Edit copy for style and grammar.
• Edit content to be published.
• Outstanding record as a critical evaluator of flash fiction, short stories, and novels.
• Address accuracy, consistency, and appropriateness of content, including researching, writing, editing, proofreading, and publishing goals.
Portsmouth Writers’ Salon, Founder and CEO
Meeting locations varied
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Contact: Tamara J. Collins