Hi! My name is Tamara. I am well-versed in procrastinating on impending deadlines by cleaning my home, going skateboarding, and vanishing on weekend road trips.
I own MapKey Creative Consulting LLC, which provides the following services:
- Small Business Set-Up:
- Company Name
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Register your Trade Name
- Get your Business License
- Get a business personal-property tax form (if necessary)
- Ask your locality about other permits
- Get a certificate of resale (if necessary)
- Get a business bank account
- Small Business Digital Marketing Set-up:
- Decide on the primary purpose of your business
- Decide on your domain name
- Choose a web host
- Build your pages
- Test and Publish your website
- Market your website on social media and search engines
- Public Relations
- Press Releases
- Media Reach outs
- Social Media Marketing & Tracking Analytics
- Website Content
Credentials in addition to my portfolio and resume:
- Hubspot Certifications: Content Marketing (July 2018), Inbound Marketing (July 2018), Social Media (July 2019)
- Basic Life Support CPR & First Aid Certified (October 2017)
- Google Adwords for Nonprofits Certified (April 2017)
- Studied poetry with Matt Miller, MFA Emerson College, Literature & Creative Writing (July 2016)
- Studied writing with Tom D’Evelyn, Ph.D. Berkley, Comparative Literature (Fall 2013)
- Founded/Directed Portsmouth Writers’ Salon a biweekly fiction writers critique workshop (2013-2015)
- The University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH): Bachelors Degree:
English with a dual minor in Journalism and Teaching
I am the Editor-in-Chief for Salty Straight Edge, which is a lifestyle brand, online blog, and podcast covering the activities, art, literature, and people of skateboarding, snowboarding, and surfing.
In 2016, Seacoast Online nominated me for the “10 To Watch Award: Seacoast Young Professionals,” for my local literary work.
I am the author of Metempsychosis: Poems (House of Love and Pizza Press). My work has appeared in Portsmouth Living Magazine, TEDxPortsmouth, Lollipop Magazine, Discover Hollywood Magazine, Maximum Rock N Roll, Left for Dead, Corrosion of Complaints, and other publications.